Getting the Right Size Los Angeles Dumpster
In Los Angeles junk removal is usually managed by renting a dumpster. The size of the Los Angeles dumpster you need to rent can be difficult to gauge if it is the first time you have rented a Los Angeles dumpster. For images of our 6 yard dumpster click: 6 yard dumpster Los Angeles.
There are two key considerations: How heavy is the waste you have, and how much of it do you have. Basically, these questions are about WEIGHT and VOLUME.
Tips for Correct Dumpster Size
Above: 6 yard dumpster dimensions video clip
1. Talking to your contractor or staff at your local home improvement store to estimate the scope of your project. Take photographs of the items you will be disposing, or the inside of the rooms in the property you'll be cleaning up, and the yards you intend to clean.
2. Measure the space where you plan to place the Dumpster and insure that there is access for the vehicle delivering your dumpster. Also insure that the dumpster will leave access for traffic in streets or alley ways
3. Discuss the scope of the project with a Dumpstars consultant. Explain the types of items that will be going into the Dumpster. Provide the agent with the measurements and any images you have.
4. Ask the rental agent what capacity he thinks you will need for the debris and ask for the dimensions of the Dumpster to insure it will fit where you need it. If you are deliberating between two sizes, ask about the cost, benefits and disadvantages of each before making a selection.
5. Order a dumpster that is slightly bigger than you think you will need. It is better to have a bit too much space rather than not enough. This is particularly important if you are leaving the premises you are cleaning up.